Wednesday, April 15, 2009

There really aren't enough C++ blogs

Well there isn't, is there? So I decided to start one. Who the hell am I anyway? Well, I'm just your bog standard average Mere Mortal who has dabbled in programming over the past 20 years. By dabbled I mean I am not a professional programmer, although I do work as a Systems Engineer. I have used C, C++, Java and C# in various situations. I wouldn't call myself an expert in any of them.
The purpose of this blog is to document my progress in learning modern C++ with the help of two books - Accelerated C++ by Andrew
Koenig and Programming -- Principles and Practice Using C++ by the man who started it all, Bjarne Stroustrup
I am hoping others may find the journey interesting and maybe even useful - comments are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment